Ok blog numero uno... First off this whole keeping a journal writing about my life and trying to make my existence seem to have purpose isn't my thing, but since I have little choice I'll try to whip out a couple paragraphs.
What to say about last weekend? I can't call it a good weekend since my beloved Chargers have continued to lose and make stupid mistakes. And to top it off I was handed a brutal loss in my fantasy football league again, making my chances to make the post season as realistic as the Chargers at this point. Alright enough with the bad, this weekend was only half bad. The good was that my old man actually made it to town this weekend and we were able to head out to Milican desert and go get some off roading and drinking in with some friends. Getting to the technological part of my "blog," this off road adventure allowed me to use my newly acquired iphone to use a few of its tools/applications to help prevent us from getting seriously lost. The first cool thing I found was that the google map tool was able to show roads on the map that weren't even really roads, just dirt off the beaten path "roads" that my mustang wouldn't be able to make it a 100 yards. The next tool that assisted in saving my life this weekend (or at least a few less hours in the freezing rain) was the compass tool, which was able to give me a general idea where I was when everything in that desert looked the exact same... Well I think that should about do it for my first blog attempt, not sure whats going to happen when I post this, hopefully only my professor will be able to read this and not some random ass people!? We'll see I guess.
-Josh
Well, they may get read it, you like or not. You write pretty good and funny. Keep writing.
ReplyDeletenahid